Join Northland Outdoors as we head onto the water with Goose Gutzman, a professional fishing guide in Minnesota, to chase late season crappies.
In this episode, we discuss how location, presentation and equipment can easily make this time of season -- late fall just before ice covers our lakes -- the best time to find and catch fish.
- In North America, the Prairie Pothole region offers world-class waterfowl hunting
- Winter might be early, but the outdoors offers options to enjoy it
- Innovation for ice fishing turns angler into entrepreneur
- This time of year, waterfowl hunters play role in stopping spread of aquatic invasive species
- The best fishing lure ever -- and how to use it
Need some inspiration for spending time outdoors? Watch all of the latest Northland Outdoors videos for tips, techniques and places to go.