Alomere Health in Alexandria revises visitor guidelines
Visitors must be appropriately masked at all times, covering both the nose and mouth.
Alomere Health in Alexandria has initiated new visitor guidelines at all of its locations, effective Monday, Nov. 29.
The guidelines include:
• One healthy visitor per inpatient is allowed at any given time for medical/surgery and ICU departments. (Minors will be allowed two guardians.)
• Two healthy visitors per OB patient are allowed at any given time.
• All visitors must meet Alomere's COVID-19 self-screening requirements prior to entering its facilities: Visitors must be healthy and not show any symptoms of COVID-19, including fever.
• Visitors must be appropriately masked at all times, covering both the nose and mouth.
• No visitors will be allowed for COVID-19 patients.
• No visitors will be allowed in the chemotherapy infusion clinic.
• Visitors must remain in patient rooms for the duration of their visit.
Any visitor violating any of these requirements will be asked to leave Alomere Health and all of its facilities until they are able to meet these requirements.
Patients will continue to be asked for signs and symptoms of COVID-19, including feeling ill or feverish.
"As stewards of our communities’ health and as health care workers, employees will continue to be monitored for signs and symptoms, upon entering the facility," said Alomere leaders in a news release. "Thank you for trusting Alomere Health as we welcome back our patients’ visitors and guests."