For the record
What's coming up for Pope/Douglas Solid Waste Management
Pope/Douglas Solid Waste Management
Thursday, Jan. 19
Location: 2115 Jefferson St., Alexandria
- Call to order
- Recite the Pledge of Allegiance
- Elections/appointments: a. Election of chairman for 2023; b. Election of vice-chairman for 2023; c. Appointment of 2023 Recycling Committee; d. Appointment of 2023 Landfill Operations Committee; e. Appointment of 2023 Long Range Planning Committee; f. Appointment of 2023 Ordinance Committee; g. Appointment of 2023 Dispute Resolution Committee
- Approve Jan. 19 agenda
- Approve minutes of Dec. 15 and Dec. 28 meetings
- Financial reports
- WTE plant operations reports
- Landfill operations reports
- MRF operations reports
- Plant maintenance updates
- SCORE program updates
- Other business: a. Capital projects, b. Resolution No. 1 — 2023 — Bond interest transfer; c. Resolution No. 2 — 2023 — SCORE transfer
To join the meeting from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, click here. To join by phone, call 312-626-6799 and enter Meeting ID 862 8441 2010 and Access Code 215491.
This agenda is as of Jan. 13 and is subject to change.
The Pope/Douglas Solid Waste Management Joint Powers Board will attend the following meeting to discuss issues of interest and/or concerns of Pope/Douglas Solid Waste Management: A joint session with the Tri –County Solid Waste Management Commission at the Melrose City Center, 225 1st St. NE in Melrose at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 31.