Douglas County Board of Commissioners
Special Board Meeting
Tuesday, Nov. 17
Location: 822 Douglas St.
9 a.m. Call to order, approve agenda, approve draft minutes of Nov. 3 regular meeting – action
9:01 a.m. Ann Stehn, Horizon Public Health administrator
1. COVID-19 update – informational
9:10 a.m. Tim Erickson, Public Works director
1. Contract final: SAP 021-601-037, etc. – action
9:15 a.m. Dave Rush, Land and Resource director
1. Final plat: Bohemian Triangle – action
2. Preliminary plat: Liepold Legacy – action
3. Preliminary plat: Lakeview Estates – action
4. Preliminary plat: Horsefeather Acres – action
9:25 a.m. Laurie Bonds, Community Human Services director
1. Approve 2021 contracts – action
9:30 a.m. Char Rosenow, auditor/treasurer
1. Bills - action
2. CARES requests – action
9:35 a.m. Board
1. HRA appointment – action
2. Pilgrim Point – action
3. Other upcoming meetings for commissioners? Per diem eligible? Advertising needed? – action
9:45 a.m. Items from the floor
9:50 a.m. Recess
Public hearing held at Douglas County Public Works meeting room, 526 Willow Dr., Alexandria
1 p.m. Public hearing – Designation of acceptable solid waste generated in Douglas County for delivery to the Pope/Douglas Solid Waste Management Resource Recovery Facility
Douglas County Board of Commissioners will tour the Pope/Douglas Solid Waste Management Metal Recovery Facility and Glacial Ridge Compost Facility at 5823 County Road 112 SW in Hoffman on Friday, Nov. 13 at 11 a.m.
Douglas County Board of Commissioners will attend the Public Works fall planning meeting in the Public Works meeting room, 526 Willow Drive in Alexandria on Wednesday, Nov. 18 at 9 a.m.
This agenda is preliminary as of Wednesday, Nov. 11, and is subject to change.