Rainbow Rider Transit Board
5 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 13
Location: Rainbow Rider Office, 249 Poplar Ave., Lowry
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve agenda
- Approve minutes of Jan. 9 meeting
- Approve financial statements: Warrant register, cash balance, budget report (to be submitted), and accounts receivable (to be submitted)
- Transit Ambassador Committee report: Stevens (Jan. 23) and Traverse (Feb. 20)
- Operations Committee/Operations manager report: Statistics (to be submitted)
- Transit director report
- Other business
- Personnel Committee/Human Resources report
Alexandria Planning Commission
Tuesday, Feb. 18
Location: Alexandria City Hall Council Chambers, 704 Broadway
1. 7 p.m. Public hearing – conditional use permit – Productive Alternatives, Inc. The applicant wants to add a 5,920 square foot, single-story addition to the 2,300 square foot structure at 603 22nd Ave. W. to provide a licensed adult daycare facility, and to expand the parking lot.
2. 7:10 p.m. Public hearing – conditional use permit – Casey’s Retail Company. The applicant wants to build a 4,105 square foot convenience store with fuel island and trash enclosure at 722 Third Ave. E.
3. 7:20 p.m. Public hearing – conditional use permit – Stuart Schmidt. The applicant wants to put a group home for up to four residents at 406 12th Ave. E.
4. Old and other business
Preliminary budget is subject to change