Sanford Health Network and local Sanford Health locations are offering a scholarship for area students who are seeking a degree in a field related to health care. Applications are available online and due by April 11.
Sanford Health said it is offering the Health Network Scholarship as an investment in the region’s future workforce.
Students applying for the scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- An affiliation with a participating Sanford Network facility.
- Accepted into a health care program at an accredited, post-secondary institution.
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or greater, calculated on a 4.0 grading scale.
- The applicant must send an official transcript of grades from their last completed semester of study.
- The transcript must show current grade point average.
Students will receive written notice about scholarship decisions. Previous recipients of this scholarship are eligible to receive it again, with a lifetime limit of $4,000 for this scholarship. Applicants do not need to be employed by Sanford Health or be directly related to a Sanford Health employee.
For more information, visit www.SanfordHealth.org and enter “scholarships” in the search bar. Then click on Health Network Scholarship.
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.