For the record
Alexandria City Council
Monday, April 22
Location: Alexandria City Hall Council Chambers at 704 Broadway
7 p.m. Pledge of Allegiance, invocation, public comment period
7:05 p.m. Consent agenda:
• Approve minutes of April 8 council meeting.
• Approve license applications and authorize issuance.
7:10 p.m. ALP — Ted Cash and Chris Olson:
A. Resolution relating to Electric Utility Revenue Bonds; Series 2019a; authorizing the issuance and terms of sale thereof.
7:15 p.m. Public Hearing — TIF District 57 (Alexandria Housing II LLLP):
• An Alexandria Economic Development Authority resolution modifying the development program for Development District No. 1 and the Tax Increment Financing plans for TIF Districts Nos. 12, 15-18, 22-23, 25-26, 29, 32, 36-37 And 39-56, creating TIF District No. 57 and adopting a TIF plan relating thereto.
• A resolution modifying the development program for Development District No. 1 and the TIF plans for TIF Districts Nos. 12, 15-18, 22-23, 25-26, 29, 32, 36-37 and 39-56, creating TIF District No. 57 and adopting a TIF plan relating thereto.
• An Economic Development Authority resolution authorizing execution and delivery of a contract for private redevelopment with Alexandria Housing II LLLP.
7:30 p.m. AAEDC Executive Director Nicole Fernholz:
• An Alexandria Economic Development Authority resolution authorizing execution
and delivery of a second amendment to the contract for private redevelopment by and between the AEDA and Alexandria Extrusion Company.
7:35 p.m. Special Event Permits and Temporary Liquor Licenses:
• Awake the Lakes Music Fest — June 29.
• Temporary Off-Premise Community Festival Liquor License — Redbird's Sports Grill.
• Ride of Silence — May 15.
7:40 p.m. Purchase of election booths
7:45 p.m. Appointment of Benjamin Zehrer to Stormwater Utility Committee
7:50 p.m. Community Development Coordinator Mike Weber — Planning Commission Recommendations:
• Planning Commission agenda items.
• Revolving loan application — Shannon Berns.
C. Authorization to obtain quotes for Building Department truck.
D. First Reading: Amendments to Section 11 of the Alexandria City Code (subdivision regulations).
8 p.m. City Engineer's items of business:
• Award bids for 8th Ave. improvements and Woodland School underpass project.
• Memorandum of Understanding for Nevada Street and sanitary sewer project.
• Revised engineering agreement for Deerwood Drive street and sanitary sewer improvements.
• Resolution approving plans and specifications and calling for bids for the Deerwood Drive street and sanitary sewer improvement project.
8:10 p.m. City Attorney's items of business
8:15 p.m. City Administrator's items of business
8:20 p.m. Old and Other Business
Note: The Alexandria City Council will meet in a special meeting at 5 p.m. to discuss Nevada St. and Deerwood Drive construction projects; TIF District 57 (Alexandria Housing II LLLP) discussion; 2018 budget review; Veterans Memorial update; Lakes Area Recreation update. No action will be taken at this meeting.
The above items are scheduled as of April 17 and are subject to change.