1221025 Summons - QUT
Summons Publish March 11, 18, 25 SUMMONS STATE OF MINNESOTA COUNTY OF DOUGLAS IN DISTRICT COURT SEVENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT Case No.: 21-CV-11-242 Case Type: QUT Assigned to: Unknown David A. Wosmek, Plaintiff, vs. Lewis J. Brown, also known as L. ...
Publish March 11, 18, 25
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF DOUGLAS
IN DISTRICT COURT
SEVENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Case No.: 21-CV-11-242
Case Type: QUT
Assigned to: Unknown
David A. Wosmek,
Lewis J. Brown, also known as L. J. Brown; Sarah E. Brown; Luella J. Brown, also known as Luella Josephine Brown; Francis H. Brown, also known as Frank H. Brown and as Francis Harold Brown; Florence C. Brown, also known as Florence Cecile Brown; Mabel B. Dalton; Arthur V. Brown, also known as Arthur Victor Brown; Pearl Martin; Arthur J. Martin, also known as A. J. Martin; Bertha Tyler; Elon A. Tyler; Ralph L. Hornberger, also known as Ralph Hornberger; Vernelle A. Hornberger; Edward Buttweiler; Susan Buttweiler; Erling M. Berger; Citicorp Mortgage, Inc.; Carol A. Bettin; and also the unknown heirs of the Defendants herein and all other persons unknown claiming any right, title, estate, interest or lien in the real estate described in the Complaint herein,
THIS SUMMONS IS DIRECTED TO THE ABOVE-NAMED DEFENDANTS.
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiff has started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiff's Complaint against you is attached to this summons. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no court file number on this Summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 20 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this Summons located at:
Leuthner Law Office
William J. Leuthner, #62467
218 3rd Avenue East #102
Alexandria, MN 56308
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiff's Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiff should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not answer within 20 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiff everything asked for in the Complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the Complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the Complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
7. THIS LAWSUIT MAY AFFECT OR BRING INTO QUESTION TITLE TO REAL PROPERTY located in Douglas County, State of Minnesota, legally described as follows:
That part of Lot 1, Block One, CARLOS DIVISION OF THE RECORDED PLAT OF EAST ADDITION TO THREE HAVENS, described as follows:
Commencing at the northwest corner of Section 5, Township 128 North, Range 37 West, Douglas County, Minnesota; thence on a record bearing of North 84 degrees 56 minutes 19 seconds East, along the north line of said Section 5 a distance of 50.56 feet; thence North 23 degrees 02 minutes 21 seconds West 153.35 feet; thence North 36 degrees 53 minutes 34 seconds West 155.90 feet; thence South 73 degrees 26 minutes 40 seconds West 137.36 feet to the point of beginning of the land to be described; thence continuing South 73 degrees 26 minutes 40 seconds West 137.36 feet; thence North 06 degrees 51 minutes 21 seconds West 269.82 feet to the south line of Elm Street; thence North 82 degrees 45 minutes 23 seconds East, along said south line, 70.50 feet; thence South 21 degrees 34 minutes 09 seconds East 255.53 feet to the point of beginning.
The tract contains .62 acre more or less.
The object of this action is to obtain the judgment of said Court determining the Plaintiff's title and all adverse claims to the above-described tract of land, adjudging that the Plaintiff is the owner in fee simple absolute and entitled to possession of said tract of land and the whole thereof, adjudging that the Defendants in said action and each of them have no right, title, claim or estate in or to said tract of land or lien thereon and adjudging such other relief as the Court shall deem proper.
NOTICE IS FURTHER GIVEN that no personal claim is made by Plaintiff against any of the defendants.
Dated: February 9, 2011
LEUTHNER LAW OFFICE
/s/ William J. Leuthner, #62467
Attorney for Plaintiff
218 3rd Avenue East, Suite 102
Alexandria, MN 56308