Bids Publish June 16, 18, 2021 Hudson Township Douglas County, Minnesota INVITATION FOR BIDS FOR MAINTENANCE OF TOWNSHIP ROADS 1.
Publish June 16, 18, 2021
Douglas County, Minnesota
INVITATION FOR BIDS FOR MAINTENANCE OF
1. Notice is hereby given that Hudson Township, Douglas County, Minnesota, will receive written bids for township road maintenance, according to the Road Maintenance Services Specification and Conditions which may be obtained from the Town Clerk of Hudson Township. General road maintenance and services will include, but not be limited to, grading of township roads, gravel application and spreading, shoulder maintenance and repair, bituminous road repair, general road repair, tree trimming, brush cutting and removal, roadside mowing and weed control, sign placement and repair, placing barricades or cones to warn of road hazards, chloride application, snow plowing and application of sand and salt.
2. Bid packages may be obtained by contacting the Township Clerk, Carol Hedlund, Bid packages will be mailed to interested bidders.
3. Written requests for clarification of the Road Maintenance Specifications and Conditions must be received by the Township Clerk no later than 5:00 p.m. June 24, 2021.
4. A pre-bid meeting will be held on June 24, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. Attendance at the pre-bid meeting is mandatory for individuals or entities desiring to submit bids unless attendance is waived by the Town Board, The pre-bid meeting will be held at the Forada Town Hall.
5. Bids must be received at the address of the Township Clerk, Carol Hedlund at 3499 Caribou Lane SE, Alexandria, no later than 5:00 p.m. on July 8, 2021.
6. On July 8, 2021, at 7:00 p.m., the Township Board will open and read aloud the sealed bids. The Town Board reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids and to make award for the road maintenance services which is deemed most favorable and advantageous to the Township. Road maintenance services will commence on August 1, 2021.
7. Any person or entity whose bid is accepted will be required to furnish performance bond in the full amount of the bid, such bond shall comply with the provisions of MN Statutes, Section 574.26.
8. If further information is desired, interested parties should contact the Township Clerk at 760-9752.
Carol Hedlund, Clerk
3499 Caribou Lane SE
Alexandria, MN 56308