Brenton awards 13 scholarships to 2021 graduates
Since 2007, Brenton has provided more than $44,000 in scholarships.
Brenton is excited to share that it has awarded 13 scholarships to 2021 graduating high school seniors who are children of the employees at Brenton.
Brenton takes pride in having the ability to give back to their employees to help further the education of their children. From the start of the scholarship program in 2007, Brenton has given more than $44,000 in scholarships.
Brenton is a global leader in designing and manufacturing integrated end of line packaging systems and machines, specializing in case packing and palletizing using both robotic and other automation. The scholarships are given to students who plan on going into any field to further their education.
Brenton also celebrated its accomplishments by having a Scholarship Luncheon where the award winners, their families and all Brenton staff members were invited to join. General Manager Aaron Hanson gave a presentation at the luncheon, which took place on Wednesday, June 16, at the Brenton facility.
The 2021 recipients are:
- Jacey Larson, Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Ben Guzek, Maryville University
- Grace Hawkinson, University of North Dakota
- Elizabeth Bennett, Troy University
- Cole Euteneuer, North Dakota State University
- Jayden Hensley, Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Andrew Sparr, Military
- Austin Jakubiec, Alexandria Technical and Community College
- Sabrina Moske, Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Ty Weller, North Dakota State College of Science
- Connor Lay, North Dakota State College of Science
- Heidi Wussow, Alexandria Technical and Community College
- Perri Ella Gandy, Military