Per an executive order by Gov. Tim Walz, bars and restaurants, among many other business, have been shut down.
However, in some cases, take-out, pickup and delivery are still options.
If you want to be included in this list or if you have had changes in hours, email email@example.com.
Here's a look at what is happening in the Douglas County area:
Jan's Place: Take-out available Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to noon. Call 320-763-3877 to place your order.
Lake Reno Bar and Grill: Available for take-out or curbside pickup on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 5 to 8 p.m. Off-sale is also available. Call 320-283-5030.
Inspire Nutrition: Open Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
AJ's Restaurant: Temporarily closed until May 1.
Rancho Viejo: Open for take-out Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
China Buffet: Open for take-out Monday through Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. and closed on Sunday.
Great Hunan: Available for take-out. Order online at greathunan.net.
Mi Mexico: Open 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. for take-out or delivery through Food Dudes. Call 320-759-5686.
Downtown and Plaza Liquor stores: Open Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Closed on Sunday.
Carlos Creek Winery and 22 Northmen Brewing Company: Open Thursday and Friday from 3 to 7 p.m. and Saturday from noon to 7 p.m. They are closed from Sunday to Wednesday.
2 Guyz Pizza: Will be closed March 28 through April 13. Will be back open on April 14.
Angelina's: Beginning Monday, March 30, carryout will be available Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. It will be closed on Sundays. Check Angelina's Facebook page for limited menu specials.
DJ's Tap House is offering curbside pickup. Discounts available for delivery. Delivery everyday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Orders must be placed with the restaurant by calling 320-335-2206 between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m.
Nelson Off-Sale: Hours are Monday through Saturday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Nice Juicery: Curbside pickup available. Call to place your order 320-219-7848. Open normal business hours.
D. Micheal B's: Beginning Wednesday, March 25, closed until further notice. No take-out or curbside after March 25.
- The Corral Saloon and Eatery: Open Wednesday through Sunday only. Curbside pick will be available from 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Delivery available from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 4 to 7 p.m. within a 10-mile radius of Nelson. Call 320-762-2416 for more information.
- Miltona Municipal Liquor: Open for off-sale Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Friday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Pizza to go is available. Call 218-943-9961.
- Backroads Steakhouse: Take-out and curbside available Friday (March 20) and Saturday (March 21) from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday (March 22) pizza and chicken home delivery from 4 to 8 p.m. Call 218-948-2213.
- Boulder Tap House: Take-out daily from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Deja Bleu: Curbside pickup available Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Online app available in Instagram and Facebook bios.
- O-Town Tavern: Open for take-out or curbside orders. Call 320-859-8180.
- Herby's Bar and Grill: Open for off-sale and take-out Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Delivery options available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. $20 minimum order. Call for more details 320-852-7170.
- Sugar Shack: Open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. for pickup and to-go orders, no inside seating.
- Abundant Life Coffee: Curbside pickup, take-out, online ordering. Call 320-491-5915.
- Osakis Liquor Store: The bar is closed. Off-sale will remain open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The Bowling Barn and Grill: Take-out and curbside orders daily from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Call 320-497-0843.
- Knights Pub and Grub: Closed until further notice.
- Osakis VFW: Closed until further notice.
- Qdoba: Take-out available during regular business hours. Online ordering available.
- Muddy Boot Bar and Grill: Take-out available from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Call orders in to 320-762-1635.
- Fat Daddy's: Curbside pickup, take-out available 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Call 320-763-6565.
- Pizza Ranch: Curbside pickup, take-out and delivery available from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Willy T's: Curbside pickup Monday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- The Garden Bar on 6th: Take-out and curbside pickup March 18-21 . Call 320-759-2277.
- Jan's Place: Closed until further notice.
- Papa Murphy's: Call ahead or order online.
- Taco John's: Normal hours for curbside pickup and drive-thru.
- La Ferme: Curbside pickup Tuesday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Elk's Lodge: Curbside pickup Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Alexandria Subways: Open 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. for grab-n-go in the lobby and for the drive-thru. Customers can order through the online app, also.
- Perkins: Open 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. for to-go orders only. Customers can go inside to order, but have to take their food to go.
- Leaf Valley Mercantile: Curbside pickup available 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. beginning Friday, March 20. Off-sale liquor also available.
- Casa Jalisco: Curbside pickup and delivery available 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Specials available.
- Hatchery Bar and Grill: Curbside pickup available from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Off-sale liquor also available.
- Copper Trail Brewing Company: Off-sale will be available Monday through Thursday from 4 to 7 p.m. and on Friday and Saturday from noon to 8 p.m. The brewery will be closed on Sunday.
- Culver's: Drive-thru will remain open. Customers are also welcome to call in orders and have them delivered via the front door.
- Dairy Queen (south): Drive-thru remains open, hours are 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Delivery is available through Food Dudes.
- McDonald's: Drive-thru only.
- Common Grounds: Closed until March 27.
- Dunn Brothers: Drive-thru only until further notice. Hours are 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Traveler's Inn: Curbside or take-out everyday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Bakery is shut down, so no pies or rolls,but soups from scratch will still be made. Specials are posted online. Call 320-763-4000.
- Doolittles Woodfire Grill: Closed until further notice.
- Pike and Pint Grill: Curbside pickup available from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Delivery available for orders of 10 items or more. Call 320-763-7468.
- Jimmy John's: Grab-n-go items available inside the store, drive-thru open and delivery service by Jimmy John's drivers is available.
- Domino's Pizza will be open from 10 a.m. to midnight, seven days a week, for both pickup and delivery.
- Depot Express: Curbside pickup and delivery available from noon to 8 p.m. Full menu not available. Call for details, 320-763-7712.
If your business would like to be listed, send information to Celeste Edenloff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a public service, we've opened this article to everyone regardless of subscription status.