Alexandria's Viking Plaza Mall is merry and bright this holiday season
Santa, vendors and decorations provide a cheerful shopping experience.
The Viking Plaza Mall is shows its Christmas spirit with trees, wreaths, lights, Christmas-themed vendors and a chance to meet Santa Claus throughout Dec.
If you decide to do any shopping at the mall this holiday season, be prepared to see decorated Christmas trees located in various locations throughout the facility, colorful lights strung about over shops, and vendors lining the halls selling Christmas-themed gifts.
Santa will also be at the mall multiple times over December, offering a chance for children to get their photos taken while telling him all the presents you hope to receive this holiday season.
The jolly old Saint Nick will be located near the center of the mall in the old Hallmark location on the following dates:
- Saturday, Dec. 4, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 5, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 11, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 12, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 18, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 19, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The mall will be open on Christmas eve from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and closed on Christmas Day.