Top 5 Under 40 Young Professionals announced
The Alexandria Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce and the Echo Press announce this year’s Top 5 Under 40 Young Professionals in the Alexandria Lakes Area.
This year’s honorees are:
- Amy Christopherson, agent, State Farm – Amy Christopherson Agency
- Konnie Evans, vice president of home care, Knute Nelson
- Maria Haug, accountant and volunteer coordinator, United Way of Douglas and Pope Counties
- Rachel Primus, human resources director, Bethany on the Lake
- Cody Rieland, wealth advisor and vice president, Bell Wealth Management
Each nomination was judged on the individual’s community involvement, professional accomplishments and leadership skills.
The Top 5 Young Professionals will be featured in the chamber’s Year in Review publication,
published by and inserted into the Echo Press in late January, and will be honored at the Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Celebration on Monday, January 29, at Arrowwood Resort and Conference Center in Alexandria. Social hour begins at 5 p.m. with dinner at 6 p.m. and the program to follow.
Tickets to the Chamber’s Annual Celebration are $25 per person and can be obtained by calling 320-763-3161 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.