Galeon’s beautiful campus has found a home in the hearts of Minnesota’s older adults and their families. Set on a scenic campus close to the shores of Lake Osakis, Galeon offers skilled nursing, short and long-term assisted living, Independent living, and a brand new Wellness Center. Our levels of care allow residents seamless transitions within the community, should their needs change.
Community Memorial Home offers skilled nursing care. Our friendly and experienced nurses and assistants respect the dignity of our residents in need of around-the-clock assessment and care.
- 24-hour professional nursing services
- On-site rounds by select physicians
- Medication administration, ventilator and bariatric care, respiratory, physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
- Fully furnished and accessible rooms offering private and shared occupancy
- Personal laundry service
- Full personal care assistance
- Guest lounge and computer access
- Three meals daily plus snacks, supplements, and modified diets.
- Supportive services include worship, BEST-Age Wellness Program, personal funds management, and transportation coordination.
BridgeWell assisted living is a secure environment for people with memory loss that is designed to feel like a home. We provide assistance with memory loss while promoting independence and optimal functioning.
- Our houses have been carefully designed using colors, sights and sounds to provide a calm, relaxing, home like environment with areas where residents can feel free to explore and not feel confined to a limited area.
- 24 hour caregivers are specially trained in caring for those with memory loss or dementia.
- Routine and spontaneous activities are ongoing and resident specific.
- Residents are encouraged to participate in life activities through the performance of daily household tasks such as laundry, cooking, light cleaning, etc.
- Staff accompanies residents who wish to take advantage of the benefits of our Wellness Center, including strength training equipment and our warm water swimming pool and spa.
Terrace Heights is an assisted living setting ideal for individuals who are alert and can manage their own medications and mobility, but seek additional support in their daily living.
West View assisted living is tailored for alert residents who need additional support with their medications, mobility, and daily living. Both Terrace Heights and West View apartment settings include:
- Lounges with fireplaces and TVs
- Professional & dedicated nursing services
- Wellness Programs, including pool and spa
- Home Health aide services
- Three meals daily plus snacks
- Modified diets available upon request
- Individual and scheduled activities
- Worship opportunities
- Transportation coordination
- Paid utilities and air conditioning
- Light housekeeping
- Most pets welcome
- Financial assistance available for qualified persons
Club Galeon is quickly becoming a regional center of excellence for care, and known for its proven ability to restore its customers’ strength, wellness, and quality of life. How do we do it? By combining all six elements of wellness and creating an atmosphere that is fun, but still productive. The Wellness Center features a full line of strength and cardio equipment, as well as a warm water therapy swimming pool and spa. Wellness Center membership is free to those who live on our campus. Those from the community who are 55 or older are able to purchase a monthly membership for only $30.00. All members receive an initial assessment and consultation, in order to determine your current level of ability and what goals you would like to accomplish. This process allows us to show you the progress you are making and update your program as necessary. We are committed to offering challenging, safe, effective wellness programs to our residents, the community, and beyond. We also offer over fifteen classes including: balance, strength, aquatic (arthritis and aerobic), and Yoga to name just a few. Come see what you can do for yourself!