HEALTHBEAT Deceptive little pills
One Sunday afternoon several years ago, my then preschool-aged niece decided to host a tea party for her dolls and stuffed animals. The beverage: thimble-sized sips offlavored cough syrup.
Her pare... Posted on 3/25/11 at 10:16 AM
The Nicholas and Zachary Burt Memorial Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Prevention Act, named for two young brothers from Kimball who died from carbon monoxide poisoning, would empower the Consumer Product Safety Commission to enforce tougher standards to help ensure carbon monoxide detectors are safe and reliable.
U.S. Senator Amy Klobuchar today renewed her call for the passage of food safety legislation pending in the Senate following a recent salmonella contamination that has caused a recall of over 550 million eggs.
People are constantly warned at this time of year, as they spark up furnaces and begin closing up living spaces, to beware of carbon monoxide poisoning.
An incident in rural Cyrus last weekend accentuated how important the message can be.
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »