Publish September 26, October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31, 2012
MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: September 17, 2012
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated August 5, 2002, executed by Randi B. Thompson, a single person, as mortgagor, to Wells Fargo Bank Minnesota, National Association, as mortgagee, and recorded on August 26, 2002 as Document Number 228369, in the office of the County Recorder of Douglas County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. As a result of a merger/consolidation Wells Fargo Bank Minnesota, National Association is now known as Wells Fargo Bank, National Association.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $102,000.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. No mortgagor has been released from financial obligation on the mortgage.
6. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
7. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $110,050.33.
8. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
Legal Description: Lot 18, Block 4, Scenic Heights 1st Addition, Douglas County, Minnesota
will be sold by the Sheriff of Douglas County, Minnesota, at public auction on November 16, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. at the office of the Douglas County Sheriff, 509 3rd Avenue W., Alexandria, MN 56308.
9. The mortgagor must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. May 16, 2013, if the mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.30, the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.23, or the redemption period is not reduced under section 582.032.
10. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is 6 months after the date of sale.
11. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
12. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION. THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Foreclosure Data required by Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.025
1. Property Address: 1403 Ridgeview Terrace NE, Alexandria, MN 56308
2. Transaction Agent: Not Applicable
3. Name of Mortgage Originator (Lender): Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
4. Residential Servicer: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
5. Tax Parcel Identification Number: 03-1047-000
6. Transaction Agent’s Mortgage ID Number: Not Applicable
Wells Fargo Bank, National Association
Attorneys for Mortgagee
James T. Keig
STEPHENSON, SANFORD & THONE, P.L.C.
Suite 220, 1905 East Wayzata Boulevard
Wayzata, MN 55391
Tags: legalsMore from around the web