Publish August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, September 5, 2012
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Date: July 26, 2012
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated September 15, 2010, executed by Thomas U. Wegner, a/k/a Thomas Udell Wegner, a single person, as Mortgagor, to Neighborhood National Bank, as Mortgagee, and filed for record September 16, 2010, as Document No. 331008, in the office of the County Recorder of Douglas County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $59,944.58.
4. The address of the mortgaged premises is as follows:
901 Hawthorne Street
Alexandria, MN 56308
5. The real estate tax parcel number of the mortgaged premises is as follows:
6. There is no transaction agent and therefore no transaction agent’s mortgage identification number
7. The name of the lender, residential mortgage originator, and residential mortgage servicer is Neighborhood National Bank.
8. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
9. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, including without limitation, the giving of all notices, or other conditions precedent set forth in the mortgage, or in any statute, rule or regulation. The mortgaged premises do not consist of one to four family dwelling units, one of which the owner occupies as owner’s place of residence.
10. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage is: Fifty-Three Thousand Nine Hundred Twenty-Eight and 41/100 Dollars ($53,928.41).
11. As a result of the default, and pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land lying and being in the County of Douglas, State of Minnesota, described as follows:
Lots 5 and 6, Block 90, “Original Townsite of Alexandria”; according to the recorded plat on file in the office of the County Recorder, Douglas County, Minnesota;
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Douglas County, Minnesota, at public auction on September 21, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. at the Douglas County Jail at 509 Third Avenue West, in the City of Alexandria, Minnesota.
12. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months from the date of sale.
13. Mortgagor released from financial obligation on Mortgage: None.
14. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
NEIGHBORHOOD NATIONAL BANK
ATTORNEYS FOR MORTGAGEE:
Gary I. Syverson
SWENSON, LERVICK, SYVERSON
TROSVIG JACOBSON SCHULTZ, P.A.
710 Broadway, P.O. Box 787
Alexandria, MN 56308
Atty. Reg. No. 108133
Tags: legalsMore from around the web