Bridge painting project under way on Highway 10 and I-94Motorists on Highway 10 and Interstate 94 may encounter lane closures at several bridges through late August.
Motorists on Highway 10 and Interstate 94 may encounter lane closures at several bridges through late August.
Crews are removing existing paint and repainting the following bridges:
• Highway 10 under Otter Tail County Road 34 near Perham
• I-94 under Otter Tail County Road 26 near the Otter Tail/Grant county line
• I-94 over the Canadian Pacific Railroad near Alexandria
• I-94 under Douglas County Road 17 east of Alexandria
• I-94 under Douglas County Road 2 west of Osakis
Motorists may also encounter lane closures on the corresponding county roads where crews have their equipment set up.
All work is scheduled to be complete in late-August, weather permitting.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation urges motorists to always drive with caution, slow down in work zones and never enter a road blocked with barriers or cones.
For statewide travel information, visit www.511mn.org, call 5-1-1 or log on to www.mndot.gov.