Publish July 18, 25, August 1, 8, 15, 22, 2012
MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: July 12, 2012
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated December 22, 2008, executed by Sheila M. Horton and Dennis G. Horton, wife and husband, as mortgagors, to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., as mortgagee, and recorded on January 16, 2009 as Document Number A313130, in the office of the County Recorder of Douglas County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $73,877.12.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
4. No mortgagor has been released from financial obligation on the mortgage.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $82,175.43.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows.
Legal Description: All of Lots 1 and 2, Block 43, Garden Park Addition to Alexandria, according to the duly recorded plat thereof on file in the Office of the Douglas County Recorder
will be sold by the Sheriff of Douglas County, Minnesota, at public auction on September 7, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. at the office of the Douglas County Sheriff, 509 3rd Avenue West, Alexandria, Minnesota.
8. The mortgagor must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. March 7, 2013, if the mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.30, the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.23, or the redemption period is not reduced under section 582.032.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagors’ personal representatives or assigns is 6 months after the date of sale.
10. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
11. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DISCHARGED DEBT SECURED BY THE MORTGAGE AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL MORTGAGEE IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Foreclosure Data required by Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.025
1. Property Address: 922 8th Avenue East, Alexandria, Minnesota 56308
2. Transaction Agent: Not Applicable
3. Name of Mortgage Originator (Lender): Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
4. Residential Servicer: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
5. Tax Parcel Identification Number: 63-2590-000
6. Transaction Agent’s Mortgage ID Number: Not Applicable
Wells Fargo Bank, National Association
Attorneys for Mortgagee
Katherine J. Ford
STEPHENSON, SANFORD & THONE, P.L.C.
Suite 220, 1905 East Wayzata Boulevard
Wayzata, MN 55391
Tags: legalsMore from around the web