Publish June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, July 6, 2012
MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: May 29, 2012
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated March 24, 2004, executed by DCAC Exchange I, L.L.C., a limited liability company, subsequently assumed by Walter D. Tischer and Roxanne L. Tischer, husband and wife, as Mortgagors, to Viking Savings Bank, formerly known as Viking Savings Association, F.A., as Mortgagee, and filed for record March 25, 2004, as Document No. 254317, in the office of the County Recorder of Douglas County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $475,000.00.
4. The address of the mortgaged premises is as follows:
305 Oak Street North
Alexandria, MN 56308.
5. The real estate tax parcel number of the mortgage premises is as follows:
6. The name of the lender and person holding the Mortgage is Viking Savings Bank.
7. There is no transaction agent and therefore no transaction agent’s mortgage identification number.
8. The name of the lender, residential mortgage originator, and residential mortgage servicer is Viking Savings Bank.
9. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
10. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, including without limitation, the giving of all notices, or other conditions precedent set forth in the mortgage, or in any statute, rule or regulation.
11. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage is: Four Hundred Sixty-eight Thousand Five Hundred Seventy-six and 04/100 Dollars ($468,576.04).
12. As a result of the default, and pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land lying and being in the County of Douglas, State of Minnesota, described as follows:
That part of Lots Four (4), Five (5), and Six (6), Block Ten (10), Lakeside Addition, Alexandria, Minnesota, according to the recorded plat thereof, described as follows: Beginning at the Southeast corner of said Block 10; thence North 00 degrees 01 minutes 55 seconds East, assumed bearing, along the East line of said Block 10 a distance of 120.97 feet; thence South 89 degrees 50 minutes 55 seconds West 141.84 feet to the East line of the West 8.00 feet of said Lot 4; thence South 00 degrees 00 minutes 57 seconds West along said East line and along the East line of the West 8.00 feet of said Lots 5 and 6, a distance of 120.60 feet to the South line of said Lot 6; thence North 89 degrees 59 minutes 44 seconds East along said South line 141.81 feet to the point of beginning. TOGETHER WITH access and storage Easements, described in Easement Agreement dated November 10, 1998, recorded November 10, 1998, as Document No. 182205;
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Douglas County, Minnesota, at public auction on July 20, 2012, at 10:00 a.m., at the Douglas County Jail at 509 Third Avenue West, in the City of Alexandria, Minnesota.
13. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months from the date of sale.
14. If the property is an owner-occupied single-family dwelling, the Mortgagor must vacate the property, if the mortgage is not reinstated under Section 580.30, or the property redeemed under Section 580.23, on or before January 21, 2013, at 11:59 p.m.
15. Mortgagor released from financial obligation on Mortgage: None.
16. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
VIKING SAVINGS BANK
ATTORNEY FOR MORTGAGEE:
ROBERT L. RUSSELL
Attorney at Law
220 W. Washington Ave., Suite 103
Fergus Falls, MN 56537
Telephone No. (218) 998-6400
Attorney Registration No. 94523
Tags: legalsMore from around the web