Publish June 13, 20, 27, July 4, 11, 18, 2012
MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: June 8, 2012
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated April 10, 2007, executed by Scott L. Berglin, an unmarried person, as Mortgagor, to Wells Fargo Bank, National Association, as Mortgagee, and filed for record May 2, 2007, as Document No. A294476, in the office of the County Recorder of Douglas County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $43,550.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
4. No mortgagor has been released from financial obligation on the mortgage.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $49,015.77.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
Legal Description: A part of the W 1/2 SE 1/4 of Section 8, Township 128, Range 37, and more particularly described as follows, to wit: To find the point of beginning commence at the iron corner post at the Southeast corner of said W 1/2 of SE 1/4 of Section 8, Township 128, Range 37, thence North and along the sixteenth line 1354.3 feet to the point of beginning, thence South 87 degrees 25 minutes West 400 feet, thence North and parallel to said sixteenth line 100 feet, thence North 87 degrees 25 minutes East 400 feet, thence South and along said sixteenth line 100 feet to the point of beginning. Also a part of the W 1/2 SE 1/4 of Section 8, Township 128, Range 37, more particularly described as follows, to-wit: To find the point of beginning commence at the iron corner post at the SE corner of said W 1/2 SE 1/4, thence North and along the sixteenth line 1454.3 feet, which is the point of beginning; thence South 87 degrees 25 minutes West 400 feet, thence North and parallel to said one-sixteenth line 20 feet, thence North 87 degrees 25 minutes East 400 feet to the one-sixteenth line, thence South 20 feet to the place of beginning
will be sold by the Sheriff of Douglas County, Minnesota, at public auction on August 3, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. at the office of the Douglas County Sheriff, 216 Seventh Avenue West, Alexandria, Minnesota.
8. The mortgagor must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. February 4, 2013, if the mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.30, the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.23, or the redemption period is not reduced under section 582.032.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagors’ personal representatives or assigns is 6 months after the date of sale.
10. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
11. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION. THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
12. THE MORTGAGEE DOES NOT INTEND A MERGER OF TITLE WITH ANY OTHER INTEREST IT HOLDS.
Foreclosure Data required by Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.025
1. Property Address: 1518 North McKay Avenue NE, Alexandria, Minnesota 56308
2. Transaction Agent: Not Applicable
3. Name of Mortgage Originator (Lender): Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
4. Residential Servicer: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
5. Tax Parcel Identification Number: 03-0793-000
6. Transaction Agent’s Mortgage ID Number: Not Applicable
Wells Fargo Bank, National Association
Attorneys for Mortgagee
Mark D. Stephenson
STEPHENSON, SANFORD & THONE, P.L.C.
Suite 220, 1905 East Wayzata Boulevard
Wayzata, MN 55391
Tags: legalsMore from around the web