ALEXANDRIA CITY COUNCIL AGENDA
NOTE: Prior to the City Council meeting, the Alexandria City Council and Board of Public Works will meet in a joint session at 5 p.m. at Bistros on Broadway.
1. 7:00 p.m. Pledge of Allegiance; invocation; consent agenda
A. Approve minutes of May 29
B. Approve May bills and authorize issuance
C. Approve license applications and authorize issuance
2. 7:10 p.m. Randy Hittle, CenterPoint Energy – community partnership grant presentation
3. 7:15 p.m. Criminal history background check ordinance – 2nd reading
4. 7:20 p.m. City attorney’s items of business
5. 7:25 p.m. City administrator’s items of business
6. 7:30 p.m. Old and other business
7. 7:35 p.m. Public comment period
Agenda as of June 6, subject to change.