Publish May 25, June 1, 8, 2012
SUMMONS AND NOTICE
PARENTAL RIGHTS MATTER
STATE OF MINNESOTA
Judicial District: 7th
Court File Number: 73-JV-12-4619
Case Type: Juvenile
In the Matter of the Welfare
of the Child(ren) of:
Kristine K. Klassen,
Robert Joe Lemke, Jr. (alleged father)
NOTICE TO: Robert Joe Lemke, Jr., above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
1. A Termination of Parental Rights Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at 725 Courthouse Square, St. Cloud, Minnesota, alleging that parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) to the child(ren) named in the petition should be permanently severed.
2. Notice is herby given that the matter of said Termination of Parental Rights Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at 725 Courthouse Square, St. Cloud, Minnesota, on July 16, 2012 at 9:00 am or as soon after as the Matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including permanently severing the parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) and taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable
Mary B. Mahler
Judge of District Court
BY: /s/ Cheryl R.
Tags: legalsMore from around the web