Publish February 10, 17, 24, March 2, 9, 16, 2012
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Date: February 6, 2012
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated April 8, 2008, executed by Jesse M. Klug, a single person, as Mortgagor, to Bremer Bank, National Association, as Mortgagee, and filed April 14, 2008, as Document No. 305148, in the office of the County Recorder of Douglas County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $260,000.00.
4. The addresses of the mortgaged premises are as follows:
5357 County Road 82 NW, Alexandria, MN 56308
5355 County Road 82 NW, Units 1 and 2, Alexandria, MN 56308
5. The real estate tax parcel numbers of the mortgaged premises are as follows:
27-0291-855 and 27-0291-850.
6. The name of the lender and person holding the Mortgage is Bremer Bank, National Association.
7. There is no transaction agent and therefore no transaction agent's mortgage identification number.
8. The name of the lender, residential mortgage originator, and residential mortgage servicer is Bremer Bank, National Association.
9. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
10. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, including without limitation, the giving of all notices, or other conditions precedent set forth in the mortgage, or in any statute, rule or regulation.
11. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage is: Two Hundred Forty-Four Thousand One Hundred Ninety-Eight and 57/100 Dollars ($244,198.57).
12. As a result of the default, and pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land lying and being in the County of Douglas, State of Minnesota, described as follows:
Lots 1 and 2, Block One, Hill Valley First Addition, according to the duly recorded plat thereof;
(The original description for the mortgaged property was Lot 3, Block One, Hill Valley, according to the duly recorded plat thereof; subsequent to the Mortgage a portion of this original mortgaged property was released from the lien of the Mortgage by virtue of a Partial Release of Mortgage recorded in the Office of the County Recorder for Douglas County, Minnesota, on October 28, 2009, as Document No. 322322; and thereafter the balance of the original mortgaged property was replatted as Lots 1 and 2, Block One, Hill Valley First Addition.)
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Douglas County, Minnesota, at public auction on March 30, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. at the Douglas County Jail at 509 Third Avenue West, in the City of Alexandria, Minnesota.
13. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months from the date of sale.
14. If the property is an owner-occupied single-family dwelling, the Mortgagor must vacate the property, if the mortgage is not reinstated under Section 580.30, or the property redeemed under Section 580.23, on or before October 1, 2012, at 11:59 p.m.
15. Mortgagor released from financial obligation on Mortgage: None.
16. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
ATTORNEYS FOR MORTGAGEE:
Gary I. Syverson
SWENSON, LERVICK, SYVERSON
TROSVIG JACOBSON SCHULTZ, P.A.
710 Broadway, P.O. Box 787
Alexandria, MN 56308
Atty. Reg. No. 108133
Tags: legalsMore from around the web