Publish February 10, 17, 24, March 2, 2012
NOTICE OF VOLUNTARY MORTGAGE
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT:
1. Default has occurred in conditions of the Mortgage dated November 17, 2005, executed by Mortgagor in favor of Mortgagee, and recorded in the office of the Douglas County Recorder on November 28, 2005, as Document No. 277636, which was subsequently modified and amended by a mortgage dated August 11, 2006, recorded August 16, 2006, as Document No. 286366, and which was further modified by a Modification of Mortgage dated December 13, 2006, recorded December 18, 2006, as Document No. 290351 (the "Mortgage"). The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The land encumbered by the Mortgage does not consist of a one to four family resident dwelling. Minn. Stat. § 580.025 relating to Foreclosure Data and Minn. Stat. § 58.02 relating to the Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator and Servicer Licensing Act are not applicable in this voluntary mortgage foreclosure sale.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $738,373.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $431,221.28.
7. Pursuant to Minn. Stat. § 582.32, the power of sale in the Mortgage, and the Agreement for Voluntary Foreclosure, dated February 6, 2012, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land located in Douglas County, Minnesota, described as follows:
That part of the Northeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter (NE¼NE¼) of Section Twenty-seven (27), Township One Hundred Thirty (130) North, Range Thirty-seven (37) West, Douglas County, Minnesota, described as follows:
Beginning at the Northeast corner of said Section Twenty-seven (27); thence North 88°52'36" West, assumed bearing, along the North line of said Northeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter (NE¼NE¼), a distance of 669.23 feet to the centerline of Trunk Highway No. 29; thence South 33°05'10" East along said centerline 224.07 feet to a tangent spiral point; thence southeasterly, along an Euler spiral, concave to the Southwest, central angle 03°00'00" 300.00 feet to a spiral curve point, said spiral also being the centerline of said Trunk Highway No. 29; thence southeasterly, along the central curve, radius 2,864.79 feet, concave to the Southwest, central angle 18°40'41", 933.90 feet to the South line of aforesaid Northeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter (NE¼NE¼), said central curve also being said center line of Trunk Highway No. 29; thence South 89°21'40" East, along said South line of the Northeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter (NE¼NE¼), a distance of 58.08 feet to the East line of the Northeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter (NE¼NE¼); thence North 00°00'02" East, along said East line, 1,298.88 feet to the point of beginning. The tract contains 9.14 acres, more or less. Subject to existing public roadway easements thereof. (T.H. 29, County Road No. 102 and County State Aid Highway No. 14).
Property Address: 4350 County Road 14 NE, Miltona, MN 56354
Tax Parcel ID No.: 42-0630-000
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Douglas County, Minnesota, at public auction on March 9, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. at the Sheriff's Office, Douglas County Courthouse, 216 Seventh Avenue West, Alexandria, Minnesota.
8. MORTGAGOR(S) RELEASED FROM FINANCIAL OBLIGATION ON THE MORTGAGE: NONE.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is two months after the date of sale, except that if the real estate is subject to a federal tax lien under which the United States is entitled to a 120-day redemption period under Section 7425(d)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code, as amended, the Mortgagor's redemption period is 120 days from the date of sale. Each holder of a junior lien may redeem in the order and manner provided in Minn. Stat. § 582.32, Subd. 9, beginning after the expiration of the Mortgagor's redemption period under this section.
10. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION. THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT, AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Dated: February 8, 2012.
Bremer Bank, National Association
PEMBERTON, SORLIE, RUFER & KERSHNER, P.L.L.P.
Kent D. Mattson
Attorneys for Bremer Bank, National Association, Mortgagee
110 North Mill Street
Fergus Falls, MN 56537
Notice of Mortgage Foreclosure Sale Foreclosure Data
Transaction Agent; residential mortgage servicer; and lender or broker: N/A
Transaction Agent's mortgage ID number (MERS number): N/A
Name of mortgage originator: Bremer Bank, National Association
Tags: legalsMore from around the web