Tastefully Simple honors employees with top awardsTastefully Simple Inc. honored employees with the company’s annual “Turn ‘Em Loose Awards.”
Tastefully Simple Inc. honored employees with the company’s annual “Turn ‘Em Loose Awards.” The awards were presented June 16 during the company’s 16th birthday celebration at the Lakeside Ballroom in Glenwood.
This year’s awards recipients included:
• Abundancy Award – Lois Bjorklund
• Magic Maker Celebration Award – Diane Danner
• Magic Maker Excellence Award – Amy Subrt
• Realness Award – Tasha Seidel
• Attitude Chooser Award – Lynne Hendrickson
• Day Maker Team Award – Sales Analysis Team
• Team Builder Award – Bev Paulin
• Go to the Source Award – Gwen Rollofson
• Change Maker Award – Linda Grothen
• Mighty Oak Award – Ron Papesh
• Spirit of Tastefully Simple Award – Linda Baltes
“Our headquarters team is simply amazing,” said Jill Blashack Strahan, Tastefully Simple founder and CEO. “Each year, we’re honored to recognize team members who live Tastefully Simple’s principles and consistently exceed expectations.”
All earners were selected by Blashack Strahan and Tastefully Simple founding partner and COO Joani Nielson, based on nominations submitted by peers. Each individual earner and a guest will receive an “Exceeding Expectations” weekend getaway with Blashack Strahan and Nielson. The Spirit of Tastefully Simple Award earner, Linda Baltes, will receive a one-week stay in Florida with $300 in travel expenses as the recipient of the company’s top award.
Tastefully Simple is the original national home taste-testing company featuring easy-to-prepare foods and gifts. The company’s unique products are offered through independent business consultants across the U.S. For information, call 1-866-448-6446 or visit tastefullysimple.com.