At the moviesHere are some of the movies playing this week at Midway Mall Cinema 9. For complete information, log onto www.midwaycinema9.com.
Here are some of the movies playing this week at Midway Mall Cinema 9. For complete information, log onto www.midwaycinema9.com.
Action/adventure/drama – Rated PG-13
The epic adventure Thor spans the Marvel Universe from present day Earth to the mystical realm of Asgard. At the center of the story is The Mighty Thor, a powerful but arrogant warrior whose reckless actions reignite an ancient war. As a result, Thor is banished to Earth, where he is forced to live among humans. When the most dangerous villain of his world sends its darkest forces to invade Earth, Thor learns what it takes to be a true hero.
• Directed by: Kenneth Branagh
• Cast: Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Tom Hiddleston, Stellan Skarsgard, Colm Feore, Ray Stevenson, Idris Elba, Rene Russo, Anthony Hopkins.
• This film is rated PG-13 for sequences of intense sci-fi violence and action.
Comedy/drama/romance – Rated PG-13
Rachel is a talented attorney at a top New York law firm, a generous and loyal friend, and, unhappily, still single, as her engaged best friend, Darcy, is constantly reminding her. But after one drink too many at her 30th birthday party, perpetual good girl Rachel unexpectedly ends up in bed with the guy she’s had a crush on since law school, Dex, who just happens to be Darcy’s fiancé. When Rachel and Darcy’s lifelong friendship collides with true love, it leads to unexpected complications and potentially explosive romantic revelations. Meanwhile, Ethan, who has been Rachel’s constant confidante and sometimes conscience, has been harboring a secret of his own, and Marcus, an irrepressible womanizer, can’t keep his mind out of the gutter or his hands off any girl within reach.
• Directed by: Luke Greenfield
• Cast: Kate Hudson, Ginnifer Goodwin, John Krasinski Colin Egglesfield, Steve Howey.
• This film is rated PG-13 for sexual content including dialogue, and some drug material.