UCare informational meeting to be held in AlexandriaUCare is holding informational meetings about its UCare for Seniors Medicare Advantage plan.
UCare is holding informational meetings about its UCare for Seniors Medicare Advantage plan. Members of UCare’s sales staff will discuss the 2011 UCare for Seniors Classic, Value Plus, Standard D, and Value plans. UCare for Seniors has more than 85,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
Local meetings are being held at the following locations:
• Thursday, May 5, 9 a.m. Holiday Inn, 5637 Highway 29 South, Alexandria.
• Thursday, May 5, 1 p.m. Super 8 Motel, 646 Lake Street South, Long Prairie.
To register for a meeting or for more information, call toll free 1-877-523-1518.
UCare, www.ucare.org, is an independent, nonprofit health plan providing health care and administrative services to more than 200,000 members. UCare partners with health care providers, counties, community organizations, and other member-directed groups to create and deliver innovative health coverage plans for:
• Medicare-eligible individuals throughout Minnesota and in western Wisconsin.
• Individuals and families enrolled in income-based Minnesota health care programs, such as MinnesotaCare and prepaid medical assistance program.
• Adults with disabilities and Medicare beneficiaries with chronic health conditions.
• Minnesotans dually eligible for Medical Assistance and Medicare.