Publish March 11, 18, 25, April 1, 8, 15, 2011
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
Date: March 8, 2011
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated March 14, 2003, executed by Robert A. Saurdiff and Barbara A. Saurdiff, husband and wife, as Mortgagors, to Liberty Savings Bank, fsb, as Mortgagee, and filed for record March 19, 2003, as Document No. 237623, in the Office of the County Recorder of Douglas County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $108,000.00.
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $66,124.85.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land located in Douglas County, Minnesota, described as follows:
Lot 7, Block 1, FLODING ISLAND ESTATES, Douglas County, Minnesota, according to the recorded plat on file and of record in the office of the County Recorder, Douglas County, Minnesota;
EXCEPT the following part of said Lot 7, described as follows:
That part of Lot 7, Block 1, FLODING ISLAND ESTATES, described as follows:
Beginning at the easterly most corner of said Lot 7;
thence North 89 degrees 05 minutes West and along the South line of said Lot 7 a distance of 188.94 ft. to the East Quarter Corner of Section 15, Township 128N, Range 38W of the 5th P.M.;
thence North 01 degree 21 minutes East and along the East line of said Section 15 a distance of 48.83 ft. to a point on the South line of the existing public road;
thence South 74 degrees 34 minutes East and along said South line 194.79 ft. to the point of beginning.
That portion of Auditor’s Subdivision of the E 1/2 SE 1/4, Section 15, and the NW 1/4 SW 1/4, Section 14, Township 128, Range 38, Douglas County, Minnesota, described as follows:
Commencing at the northeast corner of said Southeast Quarter of Section 15;
thence North 88 degrees 31 minutes 42 seconds West, assumed bearing, along the north line of said Southeast Quarter, 152.49 feet to the point of beginning of the land to be described;
thence continuing North 88 degrees 31 minutes 42 seconds West, along said north line, 126.16 feet;
thence South 61 degrees 26 minutes 47 seconds East 75.00 feet;
thence North 61 degrees 34 minutes 23 seconds East 68.50 feet to the point of beginning.
The tract contains 0.05 acres (2153 S.F.) more or less.
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Douglas County, Minnesota, at public auction on April 28, 2011, at 10:00 a.m. at the Douglas County Sheriff’s Department, located at 216 Seventh Avenue West, Alexandria, Minnesota.
8. To the best of Mortgagee’s information, the property being foreclosed has a property address of 3422 Lake Taylor Road, Alexandria, Minnesota 56308 and has tax parcel identification numbers 27-0785-955 and 27-0797-000.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagors’ personal representatives or assigns is twelve (12) months after the date of sale.
10. The property must be vacated by 11:59 p.m. on April 28, 2012, provided the Mortgagors have not reinstated the Mortgage under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.30 or redeemed the property under Minnesota Statutes, Section 580.23.
11. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS’ PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
LIBERTY SAVINGS BANK, FSB
BY: /s/ Andrew J. Steil, #387048
Attorneys for Mortgagee
1015 West St. Germain, Suite 300
P.O. Box 1497
St. Cloud, MN 56302
Our File No. 22118.046