At the moviesHere are some of the movies playing this week at Midway Mall Cinema 9. For complete information, log onto www.midwaycinema9.com.
Here are some of the movies playing this week at Midway Mall Cinema 9. For complete information, log onto www.midwaycinema9.com.
Animation/comedy/family – Rated PG
Blending animation with live action, Hop tells the tale of Fred, an out-of-work slacker who accidentally injures the Easter Bunny and must take him in as he recovers. As Fred struggles with the world’s worst houseguest, both will learn what it takes to finally grow up.
• Directed by: Tim Hill
• Cast: James Marsden, Russell Brand, Kaley Cuoco, Hank Azaria, Elizabeth Perkins, Gary Cole, David Hasselhoff, Chelsea Handler and Hugh Laurie.
• This film is rated PG for some mild rude humor.
Action/sci-fi/thriller – Rated PG-13
When decorated soldier Captain Colter Stevens wakes up in the body of an unknown man, he discovers he’s part of a mission to find the bomber of a Chicago commuter train. In an assignment unlike any he’s ever known, he learns he’s part of a government experiment called the “Source Code,” a program that enables him to cross over into another man’s identity for the last eight minutes of his life. With a second, much larger threat threatening to kill millions in downtown Chicago, Colter relives the incident over and over again, gathering clues each time, until he can solve the mystery of who is behind the bombs and prevent the next attack.
• Directed by: Duncan Jones
• Cast: Jake Gyllenhaal, Michelle Monaghan, Vera Farmiga and Jeffrey Wright.
• This film is rated PG-13 for some violence, including disturbing images, and for language.