Wednesday night Sunday school classes begin Dec. 9Living Waters Church in Alexandria will begin its first winter session of Wednesday night adult Sunday school classes on Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. starting December 9 through January 13.
Living Waters Church in Alexandria will begin its first winter session of Wednesday night adult Sunday school classes on Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. starting December 9 through January 13. The following classes are offered:
• Major Prophets (Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel) – These studies will challenge adults to consider how God calls believers into His service, how we are accountable to God for our choices and that God has great mercy and love.
• Challenged to be a disciple of Jesus Christ – Let Jesus transform your character into Christ’s likeness, change your values into kingdom values and involve you in His mission in the home, church and world.
• Seasons of a woman’s life (women’s class) – Guides participants through the upheavals of life to self-assurance and freedom, secure of their place in God’s world.
• Quiet strength (men’s Bible study) – An in-depth look at the winning principles, practices and priorities from the life of Tony Dungy, former head coach of the Indianapolis Colts football team.
• The upper room – the covenant – Discover the importance and meaning of the covenant ritual and how this ceremony provides the foundation for everything we believe.
• Intercessory prayer.
All classes are held at Living Waters Church, 1310 North Nokomis Northeast in Alexandria. For information, call (320) 763-5224 or visit the website www.mylivingwaters.org.