Publish September 11, 18, 25, October 2, 9, 16, 2009
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Date: September 4, 2009
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated January 18, 2006, executed by Six JR Corp, as Mortgagor, to Neighborhood National Bank, as Mortgagee, and filed for record January 18, 2006, as Document Number 279314, in the office of the County Recorder of Douglas County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $305,000.00.
4. The address of the mortgaged premises is as follows:
350 Highway 27 West
Nelson, MN 56355.
5. The real estate tax parcel number of the mortgage premises is as follows:
6. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
7. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, including without limitation, the giving of all notices, or other conditions precedent set forth in the mortgage, or in any statute, rule or regulation. The mortgaged premises is not an owner-occupied single family dwelling, and is not a property consisting of one to four family dwelling units.
8. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage is: Two Hundred Ninety-Two Thousand Seven Hundred Twenty-Seven and 89/100 Dollars ($292,727.89).
9. As a result of the default and, pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land lying and being in the County of Douglas, State of Minnesota, described as follows:
A part of the SE1/4 NE1/4 and a part of the NE1/4 SE1/4 of Section 24, Township 128 North, Range 37 West of the 5th P.M., and being a part of the unplatted Village of Nelson, and more particularly described as follows, to-wit: To find the point of beginning commence at the Northwest corner of said SE1/4 NE1/4 thence on an assumed bearing of South and along the West line of said SE1/4 NE1/4 a distance of 198.0 feet to the point of beginning; thence from the point of beginning and continuing on last said course South a distance of 1300.65 feet to the intersection with the centerline of U.S. Highway No. 52, said point of intersection being at station 2009 plus 54.1 on a 0°45' curve, delta angle 8°22' and a radius of 7,639.83 feet; thence Southeasterly and along said centerline curve 319.30 feet to the point of intersection with a line drawn parallel with and 300 feet Easterly from the said West line of the SE1/4 NE1/4; thence North and along said parallel line 1410.65 feet; thence South 89°56' West 300 feet to the point of beginning, subject to highway easement of record.
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Douglas County, Minnesota, at public auction on October 30, 2009, at 10:00 a.m., at the Douglas County Law Enforcement Center, 216 Seventh Avenue West, in the City of Alexandria, Minnesota.
10. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
11. Mortgagor(s) released from financial obligation on Mortgage: None.
ATTORNEYS FOR MORTGAGEE
Gary I. Syverson
SWENSON, LERVICK, SYVERSON
TROSVIG JACOBSON, P.A.
710 Broadway, P.O. Box 787
Alexandria, MN 56308
Atty. Reg. No. 108133