Publish July 15, 22, 29, August 5, 12, 19, 2009
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTIFICATION OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME FRAME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Date: July 9, 2009
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated October 18, 2007, executed by Osakis Property Group, LLC, a Minnesota Limited Liability Company, as Mortgagor to Avon State Bank, as Mortgagee, and filed for record October 30, 2007, as Document Number 17939, in the Office of the County Recorder of Douglas County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
Transaction Agent: None
Transaction Agent’s Mortgage Identification number on Mortgage: N/A
Lender or Broker and Mortgage Originator stated on mortgage: Avon State Bank
Residential Mortgage Servicer: Avon State Bank (320) 356-7334
Mortgaged Property Address: 103 Central Avenue, Osakis, MN 56360
Tax Parcel Number: 93-0736-965
2. The Mortgage has been assigned as follows: N/A
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $127,500.00
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is: $143,676.57
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
Lot 2, Block 8, Osakis Railroad Addition
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Douglas County, Minnesota, at public auction on September 4, 2009, at 10:00 a.m. at Law Enforcement Lobby, 216 7th Avenue West, Alexandria, Minnesota 56308.
8. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION WILL BE USED FOR THIS PURPOSE.
AVON STATE BANK,
By: /s/ Glenn Diedrich
Attorney for Mortgagee
or Assignee of Mortgage:
WOCKEN & ZIMMERMANN, PLLC
Daniel T. Zimmermann (141835)(bak)
318 Main Street, PO Box 417
Cold Spring, MN 56320-0417
Telephone (320) 685-3678
File No. 2453-E57