Alexandria City Council meets tonightTrail planning and a remodeling project at Plaza Liquor – those are just two of the items on the Alexandria City Council's agenda tonight.
Trail planning and a remodeling project at Plaza Liquor – those are just two of the items on the Alexandria City Council's agenda tonight, Monday. Here's a look at the agenda:
1. 7:00 p.m. Pledge of Allegiance/consent agenda.
A. Approve minutes of April 13 Council meeting.
B. Approve license applications and authorize issuance
2. 7:05 p.m. Bill Anderson, DATA – trail planning
3. 7:10 p.m. Plaza Liquor Store – Accept bids for remodeling project
4. 7:15 p.m. Public hearing – Byrne Justice Assistance Grants for DARE program
5. 7:20 p.m. City Planner Mike Weber – Planning Commission recommendations.
6. 7:25 p.m. City engineer’s items of business
A. Airport Commission recommendations – improvement projects
B. Dakota Street – no parking resolution
7. 7:30 p.m. City attorney’s items of business.
8. 7:35 p.m. City administrator’s items of business.
9. 7:40 p.m. Old and other business.
10. 7:45 p.m. Public comments.
Note: The City Council will meet with the AAEDC in a work session immediately following the council meeting.
Agenda as of April 22, subject to change.