Publish January 11, 18, 25, February 1, 8, 15, 2013
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE
THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Date: January 7, 2013
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated June 22, 2010, executed by Lloyd S. Hudson and Nancy L. Hudson, as husband and wife, as Mortgagors, to Viking Savings Bank, as Mortgagee, and filed for record June 28, 2010, as Document No. 328874, in the office of the County Recorder of Douglas County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $116.615.
4. The address of the mortgaged premises is as follows:
7684 Canary Road SW
Alexandria, MN 56308
5. The real estate tax parcel number of the mortgaged premises is as follows:
6. There is no transaction agent and therefore no transaction agent’s mortgage identification number.
7. The name of the lender, residential mortgage originator, and residential mortgage servicer is Viking Savings Bank.
8. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
9. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, including without limitation, the giving of all notices, or other conditions precedent set forth in the mortgage, or in any statute, rule or regulation.
10. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage is: One Hundred Eighteen Thousand Five Hundred Seventy-Two and 68/100 Dollars ($118,572.68).
11. As a result of the default, and pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land lying and being in the County of Douglas, State of Minnesota, described as follows:
Lot 8, Block 1, Lake Mary West;
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Douglas County, Minnesota, at public auction on March 1, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. at the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office at 216 Seventh Avenue West, in the City of Alexandria, Minnesota.
12. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagors’ personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months from the date of sale.
13. If the property is an owner-occupied single-family dwelling, the Mortgagors must vacate the property, if the mortgage is not reinstated under Section 580.30, or the property redeemed under Section 580.23, on or before September 3, 2013, at 11:59 p.m.
14. Mortgagor released from financial obligation on Mortgage: None.
15. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS’ PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
VIKING SAVINGS BANK
ATTORNEYS FOR MORTGAGEE:
Gary I. Syverson
SWENSON, LERVICK, SYVERSON
TROSVIG JACOBSON SCHULTZ, P.A.
710 Broadway, P.O. Box 787
Alexandria, MN 56308
Atty. Reg. No. 108133
Tags: legalsMore from around the web