On the Street - December 28, 2012Crystal Christianson recently joined the team at Studio C Salon in Alexandria. She started her career as a stylist 18 years ago in Minneapolis, specializing in cutting and styling.
• Ashley Sutherland, RN, was promoted to nurse manager at Ecumen Bethany Community in Alexandria. She started at Ecumen more than six years ago as a dietary aide. She then decided to become a certified nursing assistant. Working as a nursing assistant, she attended classes to become an LPN and later an RN.
• Crystal Christianson recently joined the team at Studio C Salon in Alexandria. She started her career as a stylist 18 years ago in Minneapolis, specializing in cutting and styling. Throughout the years, she has expanded her expertise to coloring, hair extensions and smoothing treatments.
Christianson has done platform work at hair shows and fashion shows, including Glamorama and Voltage, and a variety of onstage presentations and demonstrations for Brazilian Blowout as one of their valued national trainers.
• Gate City Bank hired Eric DelZoppo as a business lending development officer. In his new position, he will provide business lending product and service expertise at the bank’s offices in Fargo, Moorhead, and West Fargo.
DelZoppo has five years of banking experience and has been a credit analyst and commercial loan officer. A native of Alexandria, he is a graduate of Jefferson High School in Alexandria and St. Cloud State University. He resides in Fargo with his wife, Denelle.
• AARP Services Inc., a division of AARP that manages providers and the products offered to its members, announced that Mark Bergerson was honored for more than 100 hours of volunteer service in the community.
Bergerson is a volunteer fire fighter with the Alexandria Fire Department. He also serves as a head coach of U13 traveling soccer with the Alexandria Area Soccer Association. Bergerson began working as a licensed insurance agent at Martinson Insurance Agency in March 2006. His specialties include auto, home, health and farm insurance.
Martinson Insurance is a full service independent agency celebrating 50 years of business in the Alexandria area.
• Paul Osterberg, local franchise owner of H&R Block, earned the Enrolled Agent (EA) designation from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Osterberg has been an H&R Block franchise owner for 13 years with four different office locations serving the Osakis, Little Falls and Long Prairie areas. He has been a tax professional for 15 years and recently completed the EA requirements on September 19.
An EA is a federally-authorized tax practitioner who has technical expertise in the field of taxation. The EA designation is awarded to those tax professionals who have completed a three-part comprehensive examination.
Tags: businessMore from around the web