Garage fire reported in Carlos TownshipA propane heater started a garage on fire in Carlos Township Sunday night.
A propane heater started a garage on fire in Carlos Township Sunday night.
Douglas County sheriff's deputies responded to the fire at 1650 County Road 120 NE at about 7:25 p.m. When they arrived on scene, they discovered that the homeowner, Charles Browning Jr., had put the fire out but the garage was still smoking.
North Ambulance treated Browning at the scene for smoke inhalation.
The Carlos Fire Department also responded.