Publish September 20, 27, October 4, 2013
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF DOUGLAS
SEVENTH DISTRICT COURT
Court File No.: ____________
Nationstar Mortgage, LLC,
Kathleen M. Lehn and The Unknown Heirs of Philip J. Lehn
THIS SUMMONS IS DIRECTED TO THE ABOVE-NAMED DEFENDANTS.
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiff has started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiffs Complaint against you is attached to this Summons and is on file in the office of the Court Administrator of the above-named Court. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no court file number on this Summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 20 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this Summons located at:
Melissa L.B. Porter
Shapiro & Zielke, LLP
12550 West Frontage Road, Suite 200
Burnsville, MN 55337
That the United States of America is hereby summoned and required to serve upon the plaintiffs attorney, within 60 days after service of this Summons, exclusive of the date of service, an Answer to the attached Complaint of the plaintiff.
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiffs Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiff should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not answer within 20 (60) days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiff everything asked for in the Complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the Complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the Complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
7. THIS LAWSUIT MAY AFFECT OR BRING INTO QUESTION TITLE TO REAL PROPERTY located in Douglas County, State of Minnesota, legally described as follows:
Lot 4, Block 3, Woodsman Cove
The object of this action is to rescind the Sheriffs Sale of the Mortgage recorded as Document No. 273908, which sale took place on November 8, 2012, as evidenced by the Sheriffs Certificate of Sale recorded with the Douglas County Recorders Office on November 8, 2012, as Document No. 352359 and to revive Mortgage Document No. 273908, with the power of sale and without loss of priority. If you fail to answer the Complaint within the time aforesaid, judgment by default will be taken against you for the relief demanded in said Complaint, together with plaintiffs costs and disbursements.
557.03 NOTICE OF
NO PERSONAL CLAIM
Pursuant to Minn. Stat. 557.03 you are hereby served with notice that no personal claim is made against you and that any defendant upon whom this notice is served who unreasonably defends this action shall pay full costs to the plaintiff.
Dated: August 14, 2013
SHAPIRO & ZIELKE, LLP
/s/ Melissa L.B. Porter, #0337778
Shapiro & Zielke, L.L.P.
12550 West Frontage Road,
Burnsville, MN 55337
THIS IS A COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.