Publish November 13, 20, 27, 2013
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF DOUGLAS
IN DISTRICT COURT
SEVENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
CASE TYPE: QUT
COURT FILE NO. _____________
Charles H. Bolin and Marcia M. Bolin, husband and wife; Joseph N. Wagner and Hope E. Wagner, husband and wife,
Lars C. Larson and Anna Larson, a/k/a Annie C. Larson, a/k/a Anna C. C. Larson, husband and wife; unknown heirs of Irene Larson, a/k/a Irene E. Larson; unknown heirs of Edwin P. Larson, a/k/a Edwin Philip Larson, a/k/a Edwin Larson, a/k/a Edwin Phillip Larson; Donald R. Goldsmith and Jean M. Goldsmith, husband and wife; Brandon Fisheries, LLC; Thomas P. Jost; Kent D. Nelson and Kylene K. Nelson, husband and wife; Town of Brandon; and all of the unknown heirs of any of the above-named defendants that may be deceased; and all other persons unknown claiming any right, title, estate, interest in or lien upon the real estate described in the Complaint herein,
THIS SUMMONS IS DIRECTED TO DEFENDANTS.
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiffs have started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiffs Complaint against you is on file in the office of the Court Administrator of the above-named Court. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no court file number on this Summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 20 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this Summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this Summons located at:
710 Broadway, P.O. Box 787, Alexandria, MN 56308.
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiffs Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiffs should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not Answer within 20 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiffs everything asked for in the Complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the Complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the Complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, The Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
7. THIS LAWSUIT MAY AFFECT OR BRING INTO QUESTION TITLE TO REAL PROPERTY located in Douglas County, State of Minnesota, legally described as follows:
That part of the Southeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter and that part of the Southwest Quarter of the Northeast Quarter and that part of the Northwest Quarter of the Northeast Quarter and that part of the Northeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter, all in Section 33, Township 129 North, Range 39 West, Douglas County, Minnesota, described as follows:
Commencing at the east quarter corner of said Section 33, said east quarter corner being 2638.99 feet north of the southeast corner of said Section 33;
thence on an assumed bearing of North 00 degrees 13 minutes 57 seconds West along the east line of said Southeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter a distance of 344.60 feet to the point of beginning of the land to be described;
thence North 65 degrees 13 minutes 57 seconds West 1458.67 feet to the west line of said Southeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter;
thence South 00 degrees 15 minutes 27 seconds East along said west line 315.86 feet;
thence North 64 degrees 09 minutes 16 seconds West 1472.41 feet to the southwest corner of said Northwest Quarter of the Northeast Quarter;
thence North 00 degrees 16 minutes 15 seconds West along the west line of said Northwest Quarter of the Northeast Quarter a distance of 1033.11 feet;
thence South 77 degrees 47 minutes 17 seconds East 696.27 feet;
thence North 21 degrees 06 minutes 43 seconds East 246.95 feet to the center line of Skrove Road;
thence South 72 degrees 31 minutes 52 seconds East along said center line 146.64 feet;
thence southeasterly along said center line and along a tangential curve, concave to the northeast, radius 5000.00 feet, central angle 05 degrees 28 minutes 04 seconds, 477.16 feet;
thence South 77 degrees 59 minutes 56 seconds East along tangent and along said center line 1304.39 feet to the east line of said Northeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter;
thence South 00 degrees 13 minutes 57 seconds East along the east line of said Northeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter and the east line of said Southeast Quarter of the Northeast Quarter a distance of 1616.86 feet to the point of beginning. Containing 83.98 acres more or less.
The object of this action is to obtain judgment declaring that the Plaintiffs are the owners of the land described above; and that the defendants, and each of them, have no interest or estate in said land, nor lien thereon, save and except as specifically set forth in the Complaint.
Notice is further given that no personal claim is made by Plaintiffs against any of the defendants.
Dated this 6th day of November, 2013.
JACOBSON SCHULTZ, P.A.
By /s/ Gary I. Syverson
Attorneys for Plaintiffs
710 Broadway, P.O. Box 787
Alexandria, MN 56308
Atty. Registration #108133