For the record
ALEXANDRIA CITY COUNCIL
1. 7:00 p.m. Pledge of Allegiance; invocation
2. 7:05 p.m. Public comments
3. 7:10 p.m. Consent agenda
A. Approve minutes of June 9
B. Approve license applications and authorize issuance
4. 7:15 p.m. Dennis Schmidt, CliftonLarsonAllen – 2014 city audit
5. 7:25 p.m. Tom McSparron and Greg Wagner, WCI – annual activities update
6. 7:35 p.m. Special event permit applications
A. LifeRight Outreach 7th annual hog roast fundraiser
B. FCA Lakes Area Endurance Races
C. Raaper’s Eatery and Ale street dance
7. 7:30 p.m. City Planner Mike Weber
A. Planning Commission recommendations
8. 7:35 p.m. City Engineer Tim Schoonhoven
A. 22nd Avenue East sanitary sewer project feasibility report
B. Project updates
9. 7:45 p.m. City attorney’s items of business
10. 7:50 p.m. City administrator’s items of business
11. 7:55 p.m. Old and other business
Agenda as of June 19, subject to change.
The regular board meeting of Pope/Douglas Solid Waste Management is Thursday, June 26 in the Board Room in the Administration Building, 2115 South Jefferson Street, Alexandria.
7 a.m. Pledge of Allegiance. Call to order.
1. Minutes of May 15
2. Plant operations report
3. Landfill operations report
4. Material recycling report
5. Plant maintenance report
6. Household hazardous waste and recycling reports
8. Other business
A. Metal removal from Ash, DLTL
B. Turbine generator update
C. Air emissions permit renewal
D. Tri-county letter
E. MPCA inspection report
Agenda as of June 13, subject to change.
LAKES AREA RECREATION
Lakes Area Recreation will hold a board meeting Thursday, June 26 at 5:30 p.m. in the Minnesota Extension Conference Room. Agenda items are general business, office update and action items.
The Douglas County Hospital Governing Board will hold its monthly meeting on Friday, June 27 at 7:30 a.m. in the Lobby Meeting Room of Douglas County Hospital in Alexandria.