For the record
9:05 a.m. – Char Rosenow, Auditor-Treasurer
2. Gambling permit
3. PHN donation
4. Copy paper room
5. Garfield TIF District 1-3
9:10 a.m. – Sandy Tubbs, Public Health Director
1. Consider, approve changes to 2014 special event food license fees
9:15 a.m. – Dave Robley, Public Works Director
1. Authorize trailer purchase
2. City of Millerville request to close CSAH 7 on July 18-19
9:20 a.m. – Jake Odland, Library Director
1. Request for temporary summer library clerk
9:25 a.m. – Dave Rush, Land and Resource Management Director
1. Excavator/landscaper license
9:30 a.m. – Chad Larson, County Attorney
1. Letter of agreement
9:35 a.m. – Mike Woods, Social Services Director
1. Social Services car leasing plan
Items from the floor.
Closed session per MN Statute 13D, meet to discuss labor negotiations.
10:00 a.m. – Dawn Crouse, Recorder
1. Back imaging
10:10 a.m. – Al Lieffort, Parks Director
1. Douglas County Park and Trail System plan
Agenda as of May 14 – subject to change.
LAKES AREA RECREATION
Lakes Area Recreation will hold a board meeting Thursday, May 22 at 5:30 p.m. in the Minnesota Extension Office conference room. Agenda items are general business, office update and action items.
The May 9 story, “Lyme disease victim forms support group,” contained an incorrect date when Dr. Lee Aberle will speak about the myths of the disease. She will speak at the Douglas County Hospital’s lobby conference room on Wednesday, May 21 at 7 p.m.