For the record
ALEXANDRIA CITY COUNCIL
6:00 p.m. Council work session to discuss city engineer items.
1. 7:00 p.m. Pledge of Allegiance; invocation
2. 7:05 p.m. Public comments
3. 7:10 p.m. Consent Agenda – A. Approve minutes of March 10
B. Approve license applications and authorize issuance
C. Proclamation of National Donate Life Month
4. 7:15 p.m. Scott Dietz, ALP – Authorize to call for bids for 2014 distribution improvements
5. 7:20 p.m. Public Hearing – Bug-A-Boo Bay on-sale and Sunday liquor license
6. 7:30 p.m. Public Hearing – General obligation street reconstruction bonds and street reconstruction plan
A. Street reconstruction plan presentation by City Engineer Tim Schoonhoven
B. Bonding recommendation by City Administrator Marty Schultz
C. Public comments
7. 7:45 p.m. CliftonLarsonAllen LLP – 2013 Municipal Liquor Stores audit
8. 8:00 p.m. RFQ/RFP – RCC needs assessment – pre-design services
9. 8:10 p.m. City Planner Mike Weber
A. Planning Commission recommendations
B. Request from Bob Streater – Progressive Living Solutions
C. Request to appoint ad hoc annexation committee
10. 8:20 p.m. City Engineer Tim Schoonhoven
A. Authorization to advertise for bids for street overlay and Victoria Heights reclaim project
B. Approve bids for Safe Routes to Schools project
C. Approve engineering agreement for Safe Routes to School project
D. Broadway reconstruction project update
11. 8:35 p.m. City attorney’s items of business
12. 8:40 p.m. City administrator’s items of business
13. 8:45 p.m. Old and other business
Agenda as of March 19, subject to change.
LAKES AREA RECREATION
Lakes Area Recreation will hold a board meeting Thursday, March 27 at 5:30 p.m. in the Douglas County Library Meeting Room.
Agenda items are general business, office update and action items.
The Douglas County Hospital Governing Board will hold its monthly meeting on Friday, March 28 at 7:30 a.m. in the Lobby Meeting Room of Douglas County Hospital in Alexandria.