For the record
2. 7:10 p.m. – Public hearing: Subdivision application of Klimek Family Properties – Plat vacant land, Northside Drive NE.
3. 7:20 p.m. – Public hearing: Conditional use permit, Todd Hansen dba Alex Auto and Marine – Expand business.
4. 7:30 p.m. – Public hearing: Zoning text amendment, city of Alexandria – Create an overlay district for ALP wellhead protection, 514 Oak Street North.
5. Old and other business.
A. Final plat Rosewood Hills.
9:00 a.m. – Call to order; Pledge of Allegiance; invocation; approve agenda; approve minutes of March 4.
9:05 a.m. – Char Rosenow, Auditor-Treasurer
2. Accept Public Health donations
9:10 a.m. – Dawn Crouse, Recorder
1. Request to write-off outstanding checks
9:15 a.m. – Dave Robley, Public Works Director
1. Approve Awake the Grapes Fun Run on CSAH 34 and CR 61
2. Memorandum of Agreement for CSAH 28 and CR 87
3. Authorize advertising for bids for Curt Felt park
9:20 a.m. – Dave Rush, Land and Resource Management Director
1. Excavator and landscaper licenses
9:25 a.m. – Jason Murray, EDC
1. Adopt resolution calling for a public hearing
9:30 a.m. – Commissioner Bales
1. Proclamation of National County Government Week
Items from the floor.
9:45 a.m. – Kathryn LeBrasseur and Jim Jensen
1. Future programming for senior citizens in Douglas County
10:00 a.m. – Keith Albertsen, Assessor
1. Property tax
10:15 a.m. – Al Lieffort, Park Superintendent
1. Douglas County Park and Trails System Plan review
10:45 a.m. – Bill Schalow, Coordinator
Agenda as of March 11 – subject to change.
The regular board meeting of Pope/Douglas Solid Waste Management is Thursday, March 20 in the Board Room in the Administration Building, 2115 South Jefferson Street, Alexandria.
7 a.m. Pledge of Allegiance. Call to order.
1. Minutes of February 20
2. Plant operations report
3. Landfill operations report
4. Material recycling report
5. Plant maintenance report
6. Household hazardous waste and recycling reports
8. Other business
A. Metal removal from Ash, DLTL
B. Turbine generator update
C. Air emissions permit renewal
Agenda as of March 7, subject to change.