For the record
6:00 p.m. – Social time
6:30 p.m. – Meeting:
Speaker is Todd Kuikka from Eagle’s Healing Nest, a veterans’ community in Sauk Centre. He will speak about the center’s work.
Another topic will be about case law in the legal system.
For more information, contact Nancy Judd at (320) 594-3004.
ALEXANDRIA CITY COUNCIL
6:00 p.m. Council work session: Discussion on future work session schedule and discussions with Andy Mellgren, liquor stores manager.
1. 7:00 p.m. Pledge of Allegiance; invocation; introduction of Andy Mellgren, liquor stores manager.
2. 7:05 p.m. Public comments.
3. 7:15 p.m. Consent agenda:
A. Approve minutes of February 24 meeting and February 10 and 24 work sessions.
B. Approve February bills and authorize issuance.
C. Approve license applications and authorize issuance.
D. Proclamation of Mayor’s Day of Recognition for National Service.
4. 7:20 p.m. Tabled special event permit applications:
A. Amy Hennessy – Awake the Lakes Ribfest.
B. Lindsey Buttweiler – fifth annual CHD Awareness Walk and 5K.
5. 7:25 p.m. City Planner’s items of business:
A. Quotations for field maintenance – scheduling.
B. Public alleyway vacation ordinance – 2nd reading.
6. 7:30 p.m. City Engineer’s items of business:
A. Award bid for Safe Routes to Schools.
B. Construction administration of Safe Routes to School – engineering agreement.
C. Broadway reconstruction project update.
7. 7:40 p.m. City attorney’s items of business.
8. 7:45 p.m. City administrator’s items of business.
9. 7:50 p.m. Old and other business.
Agenda as of March 5, subject to change.