For the record
9:05 a.m. – Roy Wicken, Red Willow Arts Coalition
1. Request to hold concerts on courthouse lawn
9:10 a.m. – Char Rosenow, Auditor-Treasurer
2. Approve Public Health donation
3. Write off outstanding checks less than $25
4. Approve precious metal dealer license and set fee at $75
5. Approve resolution of transfer of duties
6. Approve two resolutions of cancellation of contract for deed for two parcels
7. Coast2Coast Rx Card information
8. ACH electronic vendor payments information
9:20 a.m. – Troy Wolbersen, Sheriff
1. Write off outstanding checks
2. Accept donation to Honor Guard
9:25 a.m. – Dave Robley, Public Works Director
1. Authorize purchase of skid steer loader
2. Schedule public hearing to consider local option sales tax
9:30 a.m. – Dave Rush, Land and Resource Management Director
1. Excavator and landscaper licenses
9:35 a.m. – Bill Schalow, County Coordinator
1. Adopt AMC-sponsored resolution regarding publishing public notices
9:40 a.m. – Sandy Tubbs, Public Health Director
1. Approve out-of-state travel requests
Items from the floor.
• • •
10:00 a.m. – Tracy Reiland, Social Services
1. Update on LEAN Kaizen event
10:30 a.m. – Sandy Tubbs, Public Health Director
1. Horizon Health discussion
Agenda as of February 12 – subject to change.
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 18
Meeting in Alexandria City Council chambers:
1. 7:00 p.m. – Public hearing: Subdivision application of Steve and Judy Soderholm; Rosewood Hills – Request to plat unplatted property.
2. 7:10 p.m. – Public hearing: Alley vacation application; Hawthorne Street, LLC – Vacate public alley midway between Irving and Hawthorne and Second and Third.
3. Old and other business.
The regular board meeting of Pope/Douglas Solid Waste Management is Thursday, February 20 in the Board Room in the Administration Building, 2115 South Jefferson Street, Alexandria.
7 a.m. Pledge of Allegiance. Call to order.
1. Minutes of January 16
2. Plant operations report
3. Landfill operations report
4. Material recycling report
5. Plant maintenance report
6. Household hazardous waste and recycling reports
A. HHW processing room review
8. Other business
A. SSO discussion
B. Turbine generator update
Agenda as of February 7, subject to change.