For the record
1. 7:00 p.m. – Public hearing: Royal Tire Automotive, 115 50th Ave W – conditional use permit for expansion of minor auto repair business.
2. Old and other business.
A. Ethics and the Planning Commission.
9:00 a.m. – Call to order; Pledge of Allegiance; invocation; approve agenda; approve minutes of January 7.
9:05 a.m. – Char Rosenow, Auditor-Treasurer
2. Credit card convenience fee
9:10 a.m. – Tom Anderson, Ag-Ditch Inspector
1. CD #22 repair request
9:15 a.m. – Dave Rush, Land and Resource Management Director
1. DNR AIS watercraft inspection grant
9:20 a.m. – Mike Woods, Social Services Director
9:25 a.m. – Larry Svitak, EDI; and Steve Ziemer, Facilities Director
1. Updated capital improvement plan
9:30 a.m. – Steve Ziemer, Facilities Director
1. Request to fill housekeeper vacancy
2. Request to hire custodian-groundskeeper (approved during budget process)
9:35 a.m. – Bill Schalow, County Coordinator
1. Approve recommendations from Public Employment HR Consulting (requests for position review)
2. Re-appointment of Arland Hirman to Lakeland Mental Health Center Board
9:40 a.m. – Steve Nagle, West Central Minnesota Community Action
1. Annual update
9:50 a.m. – Commissioners Discussion
1. Monthly work session
Items from the floor.
Agenda as of January 15 – subject to change.
LAKES AREA RECREATION
Lakes Area Recreation will hold a board meeting Thursday, January 23 at 5:30 p.m. in the Douglas County Library Meeting Room.
Agenda items are general business, office update and action items.