For the record
ALEXANDRIA CITY COUNCIL
1. 7:00 p.m. Pledge of Allegiance; invocation; consent agenda
A. Approve minutes of December 9
B. Approve license applications and authorize issuance
2. 7:05 p.m. Certify newly elected fire department officers
3. 7:10 p.m. Viking Speedway – On-sale beer license and racing schedule
4. 7:20 p.m. Church of St. Mary – Resolution authorizing second amendments for educational facilities revenue note (St. Mary’s School project)
5. 7:25 p.m. Public access channel operator agreement - renewal
6. 7:30 p.m. Request authorization to advertise for municipal liquor stores manager position
7. 7:35 p.m. Park Director Bill Thoennes – Request authorization to purchase utility vehicle
8. 7:40 p.m. End of year resolutions
A. Committing fund balance
B. Transfer of funds
9. 7:45 p.m. City Planner’s items of business
A. Rental unit inspection contract
B. Request authorization to apply for grant to Minnesota Housing Finance Agency
C. Planning commission recommendations
10. 7:55 p.m. City Engineer’s items of business
A. MSA state funds advance resolution
B. Highway committee recommendations
11. 8:05 p.m. City attorney’s items of business
A. Memorandum of Agreement between the city of Alexandria and Law Enforcement Legal Services
12. 8:10 p.m. City administrator’s items of business
13. 8:20 p.m. Old and other business
14. 8:25 p.m. Public comment period
Agenda as of November 20, subject to change.
YEAR-END BILL PAY
The bill pay board meeting of Pope/Douglas Solid Waste Management is Friday, December 27 in the Board Room in the Administration Building, 2115 South Jefferson Street, Alexandria.
7 a.m. Pledge of Allegiance.
Call to order.
Agenda as of December 5, subject to change.