For the record
2. Old and other business.
A. Viking Plaza addition – replat.
B. 2014 Planning Commission meeting dates.
9:00 a.m. Call to order; Pledge of Allegiance; invocation; approve agenda; approve minutes of December 3 regular meeting and December 5 budget hearing.
9:05 a.m. Jeff Schiffman, HRA director
1. Appointment to HRA Board
9:10 a.m. Char Rosenow, Auditor/Treasurer
2. Accept PHN hospice donations of $3,558
3. Temporary transfer of funds
9:15 a.m. Mike Woods, Social Services Director
1. Contract approvals - action
2. Bills - action
9:20 a.m. Dave Robley, Public Works Director
1. Authorize purchase of wheel loader
2. 2014 county ditch special assessments
9:25 a.m. Dave Rush, Land and Resource Management director
1. Excavator/landscaper, disposal hauler, sign erection licenses
2. Final Plat – First Addition to Thens Addition
3. Final Plat – North Pond
4. Final Plat – Blackwell Bay
5. Richard N. and Judith A. Owen
6. Vehicle replacement
9:30 a.m. Bill Schalow, county coordinator
1. Set 2014 per diem
2. Set 2014 mileage reimbursement rate (IRS rate)
3. Set non-represented employees and appointed department heads 2014 cola
4. Adopt resolution setting elected officials’ 2014 salaries
5. Set minimum salaries for elected officials
9:40 a.m. Pete Olmscheid, PDSWM director
1. Annual report
Items from the floor.
Closed session per Minnesota Statute 13D – the board will meet to conduct annual department head performance reviews.
Agenda as of December 11, subject to change.
The regular board meeting of Pope/Douglas Solid Waste Management is Thursday, December 19 in the Board Room in the Administration Building, 2115 South Jefferson Street, Alexandria.
7 a.m. Pledge of Allegiance. Call to order.
1. Minutes of November 21
2. Plant operations report
3. Ash Landfill report
4. Material recycling report
5. Plant maintenance report
6. Household hazardous waste and recycling reports
A. HHW processing room review
8. Other business
A. Turbine generator update
B. DCH steam agreement
C. ATCC steam agreement
Agenda as of December 5, subject to change.
LAKES AREA RECREATION
Lakes Area Recreation will hold a board meeting Thursday, December 19 at 5:30 p.m. in the Minnesota Extension Office meeting room. Agenda items are general business, office update and action items.