For the record
1. 7:00 p.m. Pledge of Allegiance; invocation.
A. Approve minutes of November 12 and 25.
B. Approve November bills and authorize issuance.
C. Approve license applications and authorize issuance.
2. 7:05 p.m. Alexandria Fire Chief Jeff Karrow – Request to purchase self-contained breathing apparatus.
3. 7:15 p.m. Public hearing – 2014 Budget and Tax Levy.
A. Resolution adopting budget for city for 2014 and establishing tax levy for 2013, payable 2014.B. Resolution establishing 2014 municipal benefit and per year pension amount for Alexandria Fire Fighter Relief Association.
4. 7:30 p.m. Outreach Food Shelf – special event permit application for annual Holiday Train.
5. 7:35 p.m. Resolution to participate in Douglas County’s All-Hazard Mitigation Plan.
6. 7:40 p.m. Ordinances – second readings.
A. Amendments to liquor licensing
B. 2014 fee schedule
7. 7:45 p.m. City attorney’s items of business.
8. 7:50 p.m. City administrator’s items of business.
9. 7:55 p.m. Old and other business.
10. 8:00 p.m. Public comment period.
Agenda as of December 4, subject to change.
ALEXANDRIA LAKES AREA
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 10
Meeting at Broadway Ballroom in Alexandria. Public is welcome.
5:15 p.m. – Social time
5:30 p.m. – Meeting:
1. Board members of Minnesota Constitution Party to speak about their political philosophy.
For more information, contact Hilda Bettermann at (320) 834-5228.
The Douglas County Hospital Governing Board will hold its monthly meeting on Friday, December 13 at 7:30 a.m. in the Lobby Meeting Room of Douglas County Hospital in Alexandria.