For the record
ALEXANDRIA CITY COUNCIL
A. Approve minutes of September 23.
B. Approve September bills and authorize issuance.
C. Approve license applications and authorize issuance.
2. 7:10 p.m. Correspondence:
A. Patrick Kalina, First Lutheran Church – Request to block off Douglas Street for Living Nativity on November 30.
3. 7:15 p.m. Alexandria HRA – Authorization for submittal of SCDP pre-application.
4. 7:25 p.m. Resolution for deferment of special assessment for senior citizens.
5. 7:30 p.m. Public hearing – Final assessment for Phase IV, Part 1, orderly annexation waterline project.
6. 7:45 p.m. City Planner Mike Weber – A. Revolving loan fund assumption and subordination request for Bella’s on Broadway. B. Encroachment license revisited for Brad and Maggie Horning. C. Fencing regulations ordinance 2nd reading.
7. 7:55 p.m. Dennis Lang – Subordination agreement request.
8. 8:00 p.m. City attorney’s items of business.
9. 8:05 p.m. City administrator’s items of business.
10. 8:15 p.m. Old and other business.
11. 8:20 p.m. Public comment period.
Agenda as of October 9, subject to change.
The regular board meeting of Pope/Douglas Solid Waste Management is Thursday, October 17 in the Board Room in the Administration Building, 2115 South Jefferson Street, Alexandria.
7 a.m. Pledge of Allegiance. Call to order.
1. Minutes of September 12
2. Plant operations report
3. Landfill operations report
4. MRF operations report
5. Plant maintenance report
6. Recycling and household hazardous waste reports
8. Other business
A. Turbine generator update
B. 2014 market price declaration resolution
C. 2014 budget
Agenda as of October 4, subject to change.